Will you become US citizens if your child is born here?

No. You cannot gain U.S. citizenship just by having a baby in the USA. You (the parent) will still be a citizen of whatever country you already were a citizen of. However, the child will have dual citizenship. This means basically that they will be a citizen of both countries. I am not 100 percent sure of these things, but this is what I have been told. To find out for sure, I recommend you contact U.S. Customs & Immigration.