Child Support
Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

Will you have to pay back child support if you have receipts for money given?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2008-01-02 08:16:22

No not if you have receipts for "MONEY" given. On your court

date ,take all the receipts .If your receipts does not add up to

your back-pay. You will have to pay the balance due

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.