Oral Health and Dental Care
Fillings Crowns and Dentures

Will your gum grow back after you have a tooth extracted and can you replace that empty space with a denture?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2005-01-03 11:16:07
2005-01-03 11:16:07

The gums will close up and there won't be a hole. And the hole can be "filled" up with an implant, a bridge, a partial denture or something called a flipper. It depends on which tooth is missing a other factors. Talk to your dentist to see what the best option for you is.


Related Questions

User Avatar

Empty space.Empty space.Empty space.Empty space.

User Avatar

However, replacing an extracted tooth with a fixed bridge, a removable partial denture, or an implant to maintain the space and restore the chewing function is typically even more expensive.

User Avatar

An empty space is called Vacuum.

User Avatar

Empty space is a vacuum.

User Avatar

yes most of the universe is empty space

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.