Homeowner's Insurance

Will your homeowners insurance cover a leaking pipe in an interior wall that has gone undetected until now that there is mold growing?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2009-02-25 04:32:24

It depends on what state you live in and what exact policy you

have. Some policies in certain states will cover this, others will

not. You will have to refer to your specific policy and its

endorsements. There are hundreds of variations on homeowners

policies and endorsements between states and insurance


Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.