Best Answer

I would suggest explaining your situation with a local Family Law Attorney or your local County Clerk's Office. * It's not likely for two reasons. The first is, once the minor begins serving active duty he or she becomes automatically emancipated. The second reason is, military personnel need the permission of the commanding officer before they can marry.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2006-09-09 13:38:28
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Would a judge waive the parental consent on a marriage license for a 17-year-old who is enlisted and leaving for boot camp?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked