Hobbies & Collectibles

Would like information veneer cabinet with a mica top a paymaster's desk with door on one side and a drawer that slides through to the other side. Cabinet sits on 4 tall legs. NC mining camp?


User Avatar
Wiki User
July 14, 2010 7:06PM

I believe you are referring to "Formica". This is just one of many brand names for plastic laminate. This plastic laminate or "Formica" can be used on either counters, cabinets, wall panels, etc.

It sounds like you are wanting a simple cabinet made. Call your local casework or custom cabinet shop. They will be able to help you.