Homeowner's Insurance

Would not having enough structural support under the eating area of your kitchen which is causing it to have a horrible slant be covered under home owners insurance?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-07-10 15:50:55

Maybe. Contact your agent and ask him. Do you have 100%

replacement cost on the dwelling?

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.