Asked in
Needs a Topic

Yesterday I accidentally had a water on my ear and now it hurts so much inside Is this bad What should I do?


User Avatar
Wiki User
December 22, 2014 2:52PM

When a person gets water in their ear it is called swimmers ear. You can buy over the counter remedies at your local pharmacy. You may need to visit the doctor to make sure there is no infection.