You are a council tentant will the council offer you a sum of money if you were to end your tenency so you could have a deposit for a mortgage?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2014-03-21 14:04:35

The question is not specific enough. I suggest you contact a

lawyer or ask the council yourself.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.