You are a victim of aggravated battery-intend bodily harm in Wisconsin you had your jaw wired shut for 6 weeks due to two fractures Is there a guideline on how much you should get for pain and sufferi?

You are obviously referring to your desire for a civil suit against the agressor which can only occur AFTER the outcome of the criminal trial. You would have to consult with an attorney in your area who could offer you guidance in this area, there are no such things as published "schedules" for 'pain and suffering' that answer this question.