You are in the state of Minnesota you are trying to find out if anyone else out there has had problems with Household Automotive's illegal practices?

try entering the phrase" Household Automotive illegal practices" into search engines like google you will be suprised what comes up.Also contact your state's attorney gen.And remember you can sue them in state or federal court you may or may not need to be attorney just get off your ass and kick a little.Remember sue the lender not the repo guy!!