You felt electric shock from washing machine on 16th day of you are there any problem or defects for baby's growth.ELECTRIC SHOCK EFFECTS BABY?

No. Highly, highly unlikely. I'm guessing you're talking about a little electro-static shock from the washing machine- nothing at all to worry about.

If it was some sort of real electrical shock, such as a frayed electrical cord becoming wet and really knocking you out from the surge of electrical power pulsing through your body, then perhaps possibly, but I'd be much more worried that you were alright!

If you're really still concerned, talk to your OB-GYN.