You had a baby 10 months ago and got your tubes tied during your c-section you have been having symptoms and you think you are PG?

User Avatar
Wiki User
May 04, 2007 8:26PM

Hello, I am not a medical expert but I do know that in rare cases, some sterilisation procedures can fail. Because of this I would personally recommend that you see your Doctor for a Quantitative beta hcg pregnancy blood test.