You have Been on birth control for 4 month is it likely you will get pregnant if he came inside you without a condom?

123

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered
2008-12-09 07:47:06
2008-12-09 07:47:06

1%-2% chance of becoming pregnant. Birth Control is 98%-99% effective.

001
๐Ÿ˜‚
0
๐ŸŽƒ
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
User Avatar

Related Questions


Yes, very possible. Especially if the condom is a regular condom without any spermicides.




Yes, you can get pregnant if you have sex without a condom, because the pre-ejaculate fluid can contain sperm.



Yes. Even if the condom didn't come off inside you you'd have a chance of becoming pregnant. Condoms aren't a 100% way to not get pregnant.





i think the man has to ejaculate into the vagina for the girl to become pregnant . but if you are going that far with a man you should always use a condom


the girl will not get pregnant at all if the condom is on, and hasn't broken. no worries! that's what they're there for!


yes - you need to use a condom for the whole thing, not just the ending


Yes, you may get pregnant if he puts his penis inside the vagina and ejaculates (without using a condom) during the fertility period.


possibly, the outside of the condom is fine and clean but if the inside of it lets some semen into your vagina then you might get pregnant, your probably fine though this is highly unlikely


Many condoms are made with a spermicidal chemical that kills sperm, but if this is not present then, yes the sperm inside a condom can get you pregnant.


What sense does that make if he wore a condom then he did not nut inside of you unless the condom popped so that's not a smart question for a wanna be pregnant person.



A: yes you can, Pre-ejaculation neither of you will feel it when it happens


If the condom came of but the open end of it was outside the vagina there is little or no chance of getting pregnant.


If it's ON the condom instead of IN the condom that means it's inside the girl and the sperms can start swimming, so yes.


well if you are on birth control you are at low risk of getting pregnant and the question is if you didnt use a condom but are on the pill an you get pregnant well the answer is yes because the pill is only 99.9% acurate but it is recommended to use a condom to try and prevent disese and the risk of getting pregat esspessialy for young teens because studys show that 3 out of 10 women on birth control end up pregnant so we recomend that you use a condom or avoid the male from ejaculating inside of you to prevent a pregnancy


there is only one way a condom can go on 2ways if you are going to count inside out. In either case so long as the condom covers the glans and shaft of the penis you can not get pregnant.




If it wasn't a spermicidal condom there is a 2% chance of you conceiving.



Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.