Home Equity and Refinancing
Bankruptcy Law

You have been in chapter 7 bankruptcy for 5 years the house needs major surgery Are there anyplaces to go for an equity loan And what happens if you leave the house?

User Avatar
Wiki User
August 21, 2007 6:20AM

Discharged for 5 yrs? Alot of companies will do an equity loan after chp. 7 has been discharged, check with a mortgage broker they have alot of diff. lenders to work with and should know who has the best rates for your situation.