from what i understand nothing happens to it, it just is recycled into a different form such as a battery powering a light power is taken from the battery and changed into light
It could be a bad battery, or connection. A bad starter and or solenoid could be the problem, along with an ignition switch to name a few.
First guess; the battery is dead. Second; a break in the ignition switch wiring. NOTHING happens? No noise, no clicks, NOTHING? Check to see if the ceiling light comes on when you open the door.
u might have broke something the actual ignition lock cylinder, that would be my guess from the sounds of it.
its the baterry
Check all the fuses, and to make sure the wiring is all good?
Nothing. The battery is sealed an no harm will be done.
Defective, corroded, or loose battery cable.
Defective ignition switch, or bad starter.