Best Answer

If you truly do not know hwere he is, I'm sure you can get information from his Social Security Number about his whereabouts. He has to work! There are services for this information on the internet. Do a search on "finding a person with only a social security number. Good Luck.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2006-04-09 11:55:21
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides
See all Study Guides
Create a Study Guide

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: You were abandon by your husband while you were serving in the army It has been 4 years since you last saw him In this situation can you use his last know address to file for divorce or do you have to?
Write your answer...
Related questions

Wife abandon husband?

Many wives have abandoned husbands over the years. An attorney can file divorce papers and the husband will be granted a divorce.

How do i divorce my husband that lives in Iraq?

depends what the situation is

How do I divorce my husband?

Consult with an attorney in your jurisdiction who specializes in divorce who can review your situation and explain your rights and options.

How do you get a divorce in Alaska if the other spouse is unwilling to give you their address or sign them?

You can file for a divorce in Alaska and get it wriiten that your husband is not willing to coperate or to give his address heis not willing.

Will you get compensation from your husband after divorce?

You need to arrange a consultation with a divorce attorney in your area who can review your situation and explain your options under the laws in your jurisdiction.

Can you divorce your husband?

Yes. Divorce is legal in all 50 states. The only situation in which you could not legally divorce your husband is in the case of a married same-sex couple living in a state where same-sex marriage is not legal.

In Texas what happens if your spouse refuses to give you an address so he can be served with divorce papers?

Ask your attorney about suing your husband for divorce "in absentia).

How do you tell your husband you want a divorce?

every situation is different, but make sure you ABSOLUTELY mean it before you do.

How to start dating after a divorce?

If you feel that you are ready to move on from your ex-husband and ready for dating after divorce, then I would go to divorcedate dot com. You will find others in the same situation as you.

Is there a divorce policy in Egypt?

Yes, but it is much harder for a wife to divorce her husband than for a husband to divorce his wife in Egypt.

When did Alice walker divorce her husband?

no she did not have a divorce

Your wife once told you that she was never properly divorced from her previous husband How will that affect things if she decides to divorce you?

You should spend some time searching for any evidence of your wife's divorce from her first husband. If there is no divorce decree then she was not legally divorced. If she wasn't legally divorced then her marriage to you was not legal. There are many legal ramifications to that situation. You should spend an hour consulting with an attorney to discuss the situation and your options.

Your husband filed for divorce can decline it?

Unfortunately, no. If one party to a marriage wants to get a divorce, then it will be granted with or without the consent of the other party. Courts simply will not enforce a situation where it is no longer working for some. You have the right to contest the divorce but declining the divorce will not stop the procedure from happening.

Can your husband filed a divorce in Illinois if you are pregnant?

Yes, your husband can file for a divorce in Illinois if you are pregnant.

What happens if the queen were to divorce her husband?

No divorce allowed

Can you be forced to divorce?

no you can not be forced to divorce your husband or wife

Can your husband divorce you in Las Vegas without consent?

can your husband get a divorce in las Vegas without your consent

Can you file for divorce if your husband left for Mexico?

You can file for divorce even if your husband was still living at home. However, divorce laws vary by state.

Does your husband want a divorce?

The best way to know whether your husband wants a divorce is to ask him. If he does, then you can talk to him about counseling.

Can you divorce your husband while being married?

Yes, in fact the only way you can divorce your husband is while you are married to him.

Can my husband file a divorce without marriage certificate?

Can a husband and wife get divorce without marriage certificate around them

How do you divorce in Albania?

When you want to divorce from a husband/wife, you just tell his/her parents that he/she is not your husband/wife any longer.

Do you have to grant your husband a divorce?

No i do not

What to do with an abusive husband?

divorce him

I don't know where my husband is can you file for a divorce?

Yes, a person can file a divorce if the husband is not around. An attorney will be able to file paperwork with the courts to start divorce proceedings.