You were billed for chiropractic care last year but didnt claim it on your taxes?

This seems to be a statement rather than a question. I don't really know what your question is but I will try to guess. IF you are asking whether or not you can add them to this years return, the answer is no. You can only use expenses that you incurred in the year that is covered by the return. The only thing you can do about this is to amend your last years return to add the expenses if they will actually change your return.