You were born in England but live in us can you get a eu passport by mail or in person in the us it would be your first you came to the us on a british passport which you lost 30 yrs ago you are us ci?

You' re asked for the passport you're 'traveling on' if you're in the US. You'd probably be asked to appear in person as this might be consider your first passport application (as an adult?). Having the number of the passport or a photocopy would be great help in proving your citizenship. Hopefully you have a UK birth certificate, but these are easily obtained via the Internet also. Once you have that UK passport, it's good for all of the EU as well.