You were charged in 1961 for vehicular second degree manslaughter can you own a fire arm?

'not leagly but check with your local probation department you can apply for a writ to allow you to in some cases i dont remember what they call but when i got off felony probation they told me i mite be able to hunt if i got approved for that paper.'