Pica Disorder

You were diagnosed 15 yrs ago with a calcium deposit in your skull you have recently developed another one and they are both sore Do you need to see a doctor?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2008-02-20 10:56:35

yes!!!!! you have to see a doctor immediatly

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.