You were driving and sudently a big piece of a bumper is in the way its night time and unable to change lines on time you hit the bumper and damage your car will your comprehensive pay or is this coll?

It should be paid under collision. Some insurance companies will give you a break if you hit an animal, but hitting something in the road like that while you are driving, even if it is not your fault, would be paid under collision.