Child Support
Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

Your 16 year old daughter wants to move out of her mom's house into dads house at 17 will she be able to do this and will you be able to stop child support you live in Missouri?


User Avatar
Wiki User

Assuming Mom has custody, then she would have to agree to let daughter move in with you OR you would have to petition the court for a change of custody.