Citizenship and Marriage
Mitt Romney

Your boyfriend of 5 years is illegal and you have 3 kids together and are to marry in March and want to go to Mexico in July will he be able to come back to the US with you?



User Avatar
Wiki User

You have to have a US passport now to get in and out of the country and he needs to be legal to be in the US to get a passport.