Law & Legal Issues
Auto Insurance Claims

Your niece has abandoned a car at your mother's house what can you legally do with it?

User Avatar
Wiki User
March 08, 2007 9:42AM

You can call her to come pick it up in a certain amount of time or you will have it towed away. Towing a car (even if it's family) that is parked there without permission can be legally towed.