Best Answer

Find another 91' jeep Cherokee and ask if they will part it out or swap vehicles, yes I'm joking about the vehicle swap. But if you keep an eye out for other 91's in the paper, or sitting next to people's houses/garages you might find one.

try to find on from a newer model and modify it to your vehicle. Try eBay or Google search salvage yards

Check out - it's an online search of salvage yards nationwide. You can find the part you need, contact that salvage yard, and have the part shipped to you.

User Avatar

Wiki User

2015-07-15 20:46:38
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Where I can purchase purchase HID Fargo ID card in Dubai

See all cards
8 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How do you repair your 1991 Jeep Cherokee if the clutch pedal breaks and the part has been discontinued and no salvage yards have any?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked