Best Answer

Something like vitry..vitra! I think you mean vitrail, which is french for stained glass painting


Venetian plaster is also a technique where the plaster is put down first, filled, then painted on, then filled again.

This is a really quick answer, for quite an ellaborate process.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2007-10-16 13:31:13
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Fine Art

17 cards

Who introduces a bill in the House of Representatives so it can be numbered

What was the economic system where colonies provided raw materials to England

Artists use this technique to direct the viewer's eye

Unity is the quality of wholeness in a work of art

See all cards
4 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What is the name of the painting technique that begins by using paste-like material and is then filled in with color?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked