Results for: Can_a_Service_member_be_Administrative_Discharge_if_the_service_member_is_has_injuries_that_prevent_him_from_conducting_physical_training_when_he_os_over_weight

You received a general discharge under honorable conditions Without getting into the details what are the odds of it being upgraded to an honorable discharge?

An honorable discharge can, on rare occasions, be granted to a former service member (whose service was characterized as less than honorable) as an act of clemency, should that person display exemplary post-service conduct and show evidence of outstanding post-service… Full Answer