Results for: Can_i_stop_my_child_from_receiving_benefit_payments_off_my_social_security_disability_if_she_is_17_and_no_longer_living_with_me_she_has_moved_out_and_into_her_maternal_grandmothers_home_

Can i stop my child from receiving benefit payments off my social security disability if she is 17 and no longer living with me she has moved out and into her maternal grandmothers home ..?

It should be pointed out that you are responsible for your child's support until they reach eighteen years of age and have completed secondary school. Any funds you receive for that child should go toward her support at her grandmother's… Full Answer