Results for: Does_the_father_have_custody_of_he_child_even_though_the_child_lives_with_him_but_both_the_parents_were_never_married._Can_the_father_come_after_the_mother_for_full_custody

Father and Mother are not married when Mother decides she does not want to be a Mom then abandons the Father and Child. Does the Father have legal rights for full custody?

The father must establish his paternity through the courts since he and the mother were not married. He can petition for full custody. He should consult with an attorney who specializes in custody issues. The mother's abandonment can certainly be… Full Answer