Results for: Hampshire marriage

Can you just go to New Hampshire and get married in a gay relationship or do you need something else other than a marriage license when moving from another state?

Gay people may marry in any state that recognizes same sex marriage and that does not have a residency requirement for marriage, and no other documentation is needed. However, your home state may not recognize your marriage (but the Federal… Full Answer