Results for: What_is_a_UCC-1_agreement

Where to file UCC-1 from Canada?

Where do we send UCC-1 claims from Saskatchewan, Canada. What state will it take? File in Canada in your province of jurisdiction, a Personal Property Security Agreement ("PPSA") which is similar to Article 9 of the US Uniform Commercial Code… Full Answer