Results for: Your_wife_backed_into_your_sons_car_in_the_driveway_The_vehicles_are_insured_by_different_companies_your_wifes_insurance_claims_since_your_son_resides_in_the_same_house_they_will_not_cover_damages

I own a car that is now sitting in driveway without plates. I have a suspended license. I want to insure the car and have it inspected so that my son can legally drive it. He has a license but no car.?

When you apply for an insurance policy to cover the car your suspended license will show up on the MVR system and your policy will almost certainly be denied, at least by most main stream insurance companies. Also, most companies… Full Answer

What does house insurance cover?

House insurance can cover different things depending on your policy. Common things covered include storm damage, some kinds of theft, and fire. You can also get specific flood insurance. There are many different houses out there. Because there are houses… Full Answer