There are five continents in the Eastern Hemisphere:
The western third of North Africa is technically in the western hemisphere (west longitude). Only about 25% of the land area of Antarctica is in the western hemisphere.
West Virginia is in the United States of America, which is located in the Western Hemisphere.
3 degrees south, 126 degrees east
Because they're on different sides of the earth, and only one side at a time can face the sun.
Africa Asia austrialia
Africa, Asia, and Australia are all in the Southern and Eastern Hemispheres.
parts of Africa, Asia and Australia. Australia. Some people call it Oceania.
The Holy See
Listed are some quick facts about child labour.
• Globally, 218 million children are child labourers.
• 126 million of these children are engaged in hazardous work.
• 73 million working children are less than 10 years old.
• Every year, 22,000 children die in work-related accidents.
• The largest number of working children-122 million-are in the Asia-Pacific region.
• The highest proportion of working children is in sub-Saharan Africa, where nearly one third of the children aged 14 and under (48 million children) are in the labour force.
• 8.4 million children are trapped in slavery, trafficking, debt bondage, prostitution, pornography and other illicit activities.
• The number of children involved in armed conflicts has increased to about 300,000 over the past decade.
• Between 40 and 50 per cent of all forced labourers are chidren.
• 1.2 million of these children have been trafficked (bought and/or sold).
• Nearly 70% are in agriculture (rural children, especially girls, usually start working in this industry when they are very young, often between 5 and 7 years of age).
• 22% are in services, including wholesale and retail trade, restaurants and hotels, transport, personal services, etc.
• 9% are in industry, including mining and quarrying, manufacturing and construction.
Europe, Africa, Antarctica, Asia, and Australia.
Italy is in both the northern and eastern hemispheres.
Glad it helped!!
The vast majority of Asia (99.99%) is in the Eastern Hemisphere. However, there is a small piece of Siberian Russia which crosses over the 180o mark into the Western Hemisphere.
Asia and Europe are on the same land mass. That is the correct answer but Technically North and South America share it too.
The bubbles on the cover should be facing the water.
Asia is found in the Eastern Hemisphere
Five ? ? ? There are presently 193 members of the United Nations.
Well over 150 of them are in the Eastern hemisphere.
Here are a dozen:
Dont look here and atully look it up this website is dumb
Germany's major ports are:
In addition there are two important inland ports:
"India's eastern border" covers a lot of territory. For example, a straight line from
Madurai in the south up to Haora in the north is a distance of 1,100 miles !
Let's take Madras as a starting point ... just because it's a place that I've heard of
and visited. The country 2,000 miles from there is going to depend significantly on
If you're 2,000 miles from Madras, then depending on the direction, you could be
in China, Indonesia, Somalia, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Iran, Turkmenistan,
Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, or Kyrgyzstan.
The Western Hemisphere (west longitude) has more water than the Eastern Hemisphere (east longitude), which has more land area. Asia, most of Europe, most of Africa, Australia, and about 70% of Antarctica comprise the land of the Eastern Hemisphere, compared to two continents (Americas) for the Western. The Eastern and Western hemispheres roughly split the Pacific Ocean, plus the Western Hemisphere contains practically all of the Atlantic Ocean.
The comparison is about the same if the alternate convention is used, in which the eastern hemisphere is defined as between 20°W and 160°E.
(Because of the grouping of the major continents, the southern hemisphere has much more water and the northern hemisphere has much more land.)
Tokyo, Japan; Seoul, South Korea; and Cairo, Egypt are major cities in the eastern hemisphere. Other major cities in the eastern hemisphere include London, England; Paris, France; Rome, Italy; and Berlin, Germany.