If the pecans have become rancid or moldy, yes - eating them could make you ill.
It depends if the owner washes them regularly, also if they are moldy, i suggest you see a doctor.
Yes. If the chili has been left out long enough or was not packaged or cooled properly, pathogens could have grown which could make one ill.
No, you cannot kill Salmonella in the freezer because once the temperature starts to reach 40 deg F the bacteria will hybernate (become spores) to preserve itself. The only way to kill Salmonella is to cook at a minimum of 150 deg F. Placing your food in the freezer will only slow down it's growth. the guy who wrote this is stupid.. you can! I've done it!
The main type of Salmonella that infects eggs is Salmonella Enteritidis, sometimes abbreviated as SE. Eggs can become contaminated in two ways:
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has a new regulation to help make eggs safer to eat. The regulation seeks to reduce the number of illnesses caused by eggs contaminated with the bacterium Salmonella Enteritidis (SE). The regulation requires the egg industry to take specific preventive measures to keep eggs safe during their production, storage and transport. Egg producers will also be required to register with FDA and to maintain a prevention plan and records to show they are following the regulation.
For more information, see the link in "Related Links".
No. It doesn't matter if you already had it. There are many types of bacteria that can cause food poisoning; having had it from one type of bacteria does not affect getting it from another.
Amaranth (or red dye #2) is banned in the United states, as well as in many other countries, due to a link to cancer. It was banned in 1976 by the FDA. Red dye 2 was found, in an extensive study, to cause malignant tumors in rats. This study made its way to the FDA, where many consumers, as well as scientists, basically forced the FDA to ban it in all food products.
Yes, you should always refrigerate chili between meals to prevent bacterial growth and food poisoning.
Yes, by thorough cooking until very well done.
You can get food poisoning from a barbeque if the meat hasn't been cooked properly or correctly.
A poisonous spoilage is a poison food that cant be eaten now
old people are especially susceptible to salmonella poisoning, this is why in 2005, the government of Monte Negro, due to an overpopulation of retirees issued a decree to retirement homes to prepare their foods improperly. This method is extremely effective at killing off your countries burden of the aged, and is recommended worldwide.
Yes a crock pot or Slow cooker( with liquid )is a good example of a safe way it can be done.
it should be brought to a temperature of 165 Fahrenheit before eating.
anything is poison of you don't do it in moderation. Even something simple like vitamin C...............
It provides a baseline for comparison for the rest of the trials.
Baked potatoes that have not been refirgerated are a potential source of botulism poisoning. This has, unfortunately, been documented.
Don't eat them if they have been sitting out for a long period of time.sop has a ingredient in it that you xcan freeze called lyhofrioum
In general turkey, ground or not, is safe to eat so long as it has been cooked thoroughly. However, turkey is one of the foods that is more likely to be contaminated with salmonella (which causes food poisoning). In August 2011 Cargill recalled 36 million pounds of turkey meat because it contained salmonella.
Search "salmonella culture" then select Images.
It sometimes damages trees and causes earthquakes :0
That depends upon the person and the cause of the illness. Cramps, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea can signal a foodborne illness. Some people may have almost no effect and others may experience severe symptoms. The symptoms can take a couple of hours to 24 hours to several days or weeks to show up. See Related Links.
Food poisoning is a common, usually mild, but sometimes deadly illness. Typical symptoms include nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramping, and diarrhea that occur suddenly (within 48 hours) after consuming a contaminated food or drink. Depending on the contaminant, fever and chills, bloody stools, dehydration, and nervous system damage may follow. These symptoms may affect one person or a group of people who ate the same thing (called an outbreak).
if you are cooking or preparing meat, if its not cooked properly, and you don't wash your hands you can get salmonella poisoning. If you are using a knife watch you fingers, also wash your hands before you prepare food.
If you have pots and pans on the stove, turn the handle away from you so you don't catch it when you walk past.
The answer is eating uncooked chicken.
The bacteria makes food look and smeel unpleasent are termed 'spoilage' bacteria (e.g. Pseudomonas). However, these bacteria do not make you sick. The bacteria responsible for making you sick are called pathogens. They are most often not involved in spoilage, so you can be eating a food that looks fine on the outside, but in fact it has be contaminated with Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus or Campylobacter jejuni, for example.
Yes! They carry many germs. Don't eat after bugs! This is common sense. No offense.
botulism, bromism, digitalism, ergotism, fluorosis, hydrargyria, iodism, lead poisoning, listeriosis, mercurialism, phosphorism, plumbism, ptomaine poisoning, salmonella, saturnism, strychninism