See the Web Links and the Related Questions for more information.
According to Merriam-Webster, the definition for silence is:"1: forbearance from speech or noise2: absence of sound or noise"
A Beam balance (or Beam scale) is a device to measure weight or mass.
The Pacific Ocean, Biggest, Area (sq km) 181,343,000, Area (sq miles) 70,017,000
The Atlantic Ocean, Area (sq km) 94,314,000, Area (sq miles) 36,415,000
The Indian Ocean, Area (sq km) 74,118,000, Area (sq miles) 28,617,000
The Southern Ocean, Area (sq km) 2,033,000, Area (sq miles) 7,849,000
The Arctic Ocean, Smallest, Area (sq km) 12,256,000, Area (sq miles) 4,732,000
This is according to The Worlds Top Lists
Kv7.1 (KvLQT1) is a potassium channel protein (primary subunit in humans encoded by the KCNQ1 gene). Kv7.1 is a voltage-gated potassium channel present in the cell membranes of cardiac tissue and in inner ear neurons among other tissues.
There are 3 subjective methodes of measuring human behaviour.
1. Self-report questionnair
2. Dairy methode
3. Behavioural observation.
In my opinion Behavioural observation is the best way to measure human activity. Behavioural observation is aim to collect data about physical activity behaviour. In this methode, we can observer the beahviour of a patient or a subject during any perfomance regarding the activity, sposed by psychlogist.
At the risk of being too obvious, I'm going to have to go with a vaccine and treatment for the coronavirus.
100 ÷ 3 = 33.33 recurring.
Or 100 ÷ 3 = 33 remainder 1.
The only stable, and only naturally-occurring isotope of gold has mass number of 197. This is the number of protons and neutrons in each nucleus.
Gold's atomic number is 79. This is the number of protons found in each gold atom. This determines its place in the periodic table, and its chemical properties: it is the defining property of gold.
A nucleus with a different number of neutrons and the same 79 protons would be a different isotope with a different mass number; a nucleus with a different number of protons would not be gold, but some other element.
It is 5.4085
The following can indicate that a chemical change took place, although this evidence is not conclusive:
A good scientist should possess the following qualities:
1. A scientist must be curious about the world Example: Galileo Galileo's curiosity about the heavenly bodies made him the first person to use a telescope to study the moon, the sun, the planets and the stars.
2. A scientist is logical and systematic Example: Among the reasons why Gregor Mendel discovered the principles of heredity when others have failed was his logical experimental methods and his careful and accurate record keeping.
3. A scientist is open-minded and free of bias Example: An open-minded person is one who can modify plans or discard hypotheses if necessary. One such person was Johannes Kepler who was hired to develop evidence that planets moved along perfect circles.
4. A scientist is intellectually honest Example: Isaac Newton built his laws of motion on the previous work of Galileo and others.
5. A scientist works hard and is persistent Example: Marie Curie was the first person ever to be awarded the Nobel Prize twice. It was not surprising considering how hard she worked.
6. A scientist does not jump to conclusions Example: John Dalton's atomic theory was backed by experimental evidence. He was not the first to propose that the atom was the smallest particle of matter, but he was the first to use experimental evidence to support his theory.
7. A scientist is a creative and critical thinkerExample: Albert Einstein was able to derive his theory of relativity because he went beyond what was given and known at that time. He saw links and connections where others did not. He looked at things from different perspectives.
8. A scientist is rational
9. A scientist is willing to suspend judgment until he is sure of his results
10. A scientist tries new approaches to arrive at solutions
A scientist must have an open mind and be curious. It is fine to have an idea about how or why something is the way it is, but the scientist should then seek to prove or disprove this "hypothesis" and should then be willing to change their ideas depending on the results of their experiments, rather than to continue believing in their original idea even if the evidence of their experiments is sticking up against it. 1.Keen Observer 2.creative 3.patient 4.curious 5.humble 6.intellectually honest 7.objective 8.Aware of the limitations of Science 9.Persevering 10.Open minded
The forces of attraction between two objects vary with mass and distance. The force is directly proportional to the product of two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
13.5 grams maybe
Scientists aren't entirely sure, although they're pretty positive it's genetic. For a long time, a prevailing theory was that handedness is determined by gene expression in the left or right hemisphere of the brain. However, newer research suggests that even before the motor cortex is developed, an early asymmetry in the spinal cord is actually what determines right or left handedness.
It’s weird, but sort of. Kids drinking too much Coca-Cola disturbs their growing a bit, since kids need milk and water to grow easier. Coke just slows down the growth process a bit if you drink too much because you’re not drinking milk. So the answer is sort of. It can disturb the process if you drink too much.
SEDIMENTARY rock Has been formed in layers Often found near water sources With fossils from decayers
Then there's IGNEOUS rock Here since Earth was born Molten Lava, cooled and hardened That's how it is formed
These two types of rocks Can also be transformed With pressure, heat and chemicals METAMORPHIC they'll become
(sung to the tune of row row row your boat)
The ureters are what carry urine from the kidneys to the bladder. There is one ureter from each kidney, so two ureters in the body.
These are the mucous membrane-lined, muscular ducts that propel urine from the renal pelvis of each kidney to the bladder. They originate in the pelvis of the kidney, exit the hilum, and terminate in the base of the bladder in an area called the trigone.
Because the plastic is the poorest conductor of heat (That means it doesn't heat up when it touches something that's hot). Metal is a great conductor of heat though, so if the handle were made of metal we would burn our hand whenever we touch the handle.
First, scientists are pretty sure the Earth's core is about 80 percent iron. How they know that is a series of educated guesses.
For starters, they can be reasonably sure of the planet's mass based on its gravitational pull. The material on the surface isn't dense enough to match up with that mass, so the rest of the Earth has to be much denser.Iron, meanwhile, is one of the most prevalent elements in the universe, but it isn't all that evident in the Earth's crust. Since scientists would expect more iron to be in our planet and it's a fairly dense element, that leads to the conclusion that the Earth's core is mostly iron. They theorize that it was pulled to the core over millions of years. By examining different seismic waves, they know that the inner part of the core is solid and the outer core is molten.
It's a lot more scientific than I've made it sound, but hopefully that gets at the gist of it.
As of 2007 Atheism has been proven to be a religion with zero honesty or truth! Atheism is all fiction; confirmed by honest scientific tests! The Atheists have also lost in the Supreme Court! God won!
Every single sentence of history in the honest Bible has anywhere from three to over 250 records found to confirm each line! The Bible is all truths, facts!
F to C: Deduct 32, then multiply by 5, then divide by 9
C to F: Multiply by 9, then divide by 5, then add 32
The independent variable is also known as the manipulated variable.
In an experiment where you need to test different objects, the independent variable would be the different objects.
*Milo dissolves into hot milk
*A plate is dropped and shatters
*Grass in mowed
*Metal Knife is sharpened
*Breakfast Cereal goes soggy
*Wood burns to form black charcoal
* A green tomato ripens and turns red
* Fireworks explode to form colourful light and loud sounds
* Vegetables scraps in the compost bin decompose to form rich soil
* An egg is cooked to become a white and yellow solid
Convection, as heat from the mantle is transferred to the lower crust, which can move very slowly in response to the increased upward pressure. The heat makes the rock liquid (magma) in some areas, allowing it to flow upward to the surface, thus creating spongebob squarepants!
Copyright © 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.