answersLogoWhite
Percentages, Fractions, and Decimal Values

What is 80 percent off of 45.00?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2013-09-30 18:09:12

45 x .8 = 36, and 45 - 36 = 9. So an item regularly priced at $45, with 80% off, is $9.

001
๐Ÿ™
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0
User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions


80 percent off of 700 is 560.


10 percent off 80 = 7210% off of 80= 80 - (10% * 80)= 80 - (0.10 * 80)= 80 - 8= 72


10 percent of 4500 is 450.


13 percent of 4500 is 585.


7 percent of 4500 is 315.


6.75 percent of 4500 = 303.75 6.75% of 4500 = 0.0675 * 4500 = 303.75


30% of 4500= 30% * 4500= 0.3 * 4500= 1350


6% of 4500= 6% * 4500= 0.06 * 4500= 270


21% of 4500= 21% * 4500= 0.21 * 4500= 945


36% of 4500= 36% * 4500= 0.36 * 4500= 1,620


Subtracting 80 percent off 130 gives 130 x (1 - (80/100)) = 26.


"20 percent off" means 80 percent still on.80 percent = 0.80.8 x 14.99 = 11.992


80 is 25 percent off of 320.


5% of 4500 = 4500*5/100 = 225


percent equivalent to 45 = 4500%45 * 100% = 4500%


4500% = 45 (since percent is a fraction of 100, divide 4500 by 100 to get decimal form.)


That means 100 - 20 = 80 percent from 19.99. 1 percent is 0.1999 80 percent is then 80 times 0.1999 = 15.992


2.5% of 4,500 = 2.5% * 4500 = 0.025 * 4500 = 112.5


20% off leaves 80% So the answer is 80% of 100 which is 80.


80% of $25 is $20, so 80% off would be $5.


No offense, but... are you dumb? Sorry. Answer is 4500


"20 percent off" means "80 percent still on".80% of $2,000 = 0.8 x $2,000 = $1,600.00


To find 18 percent of a number, multiply the number by 0.18. In this instance, 0.18 x 4500 = 810. Therefore, 18 percent of 4500 is equal to 810.


percent of 45.0 = 4500%


50% off 80 dollars = 40 dollars.



Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.