Percentages, Fractions, and Decimal Values
What is the percent of 44 percent out of 56?
What is the original price of an item if 0.56 percent percent off is 2354.94?
i assume you mean 56percent if so then the original price is 5352.14 56 percent off means 56% was subtracted leaving 44% of of the original price which is equal to 2354.94 44% of of the original price which is equal to 2354.94 can be rewritten as .44 (orig. price) =2354.94 (orig. price)=2354.94/.44 the original price is 5352.14 ...
Asked in Pregnancy
Can i be pregnant i only had mt period for 2 days and its usually 7 days?
there is a 56 percent chance that you are and a 44 percent that you arent. It might be that there is a problem in your vagina or your old. ...