Life long body odour is something that is hard to diagnose without further information. Some foods such as onions, garlic and cabbage can cause faint smells, but this is more on your clothes, breath and from flatulance. Some people have medical conditions, such as Diabetes, which change the chemical makeup of your body and cause it to smell different. Most "bad" body odour is caused from bacteria which lives on your skin. I would suggest you speak to your pharmacist about some soap products.
Yes eating paper can cause various health problems. Eating paper can cause stomach damage among other internal body problems.
No, masturbation will not cause problems. But you have to understand that your body is not mature enough sexually.
Fistula is an abnormal opening between internal organs or between internal organs and the outside of the body.
I believe that the effect of training when your equipped with physiological variables is that it causes your body to not understand what the problems are within your body so therefore your body make tell you that your not tired or exausted or in pain when you're really in seriouse pain. This can cause lifelong injuries that'll be with you for the rest of your life. Hoped it helped I just guessed! : )
internal fragment is cause by damage of bones,muscles and tissues.Which is therefore known to occur when inner fracture occurred inside the body.
Fevers are your body increasing its internal temperature. This helps it fight bacteria and germs that enter your body. In a way, it is self destructive.
Yes intestinal and stomach problems can cause giddiness in some people.
Any exercise should be okayed with your doctor before you begin. Whole body vibration exercises are not good for people with heart problems because it could cause a small skip in the heartbeat and cause problems.
the internal body cavity
About 40% of the energy our bodies consume is used to perform work. The other 60% is lost as heat. In other words, the cause of our internal heat comes from metabolic energy that is lost to us.
== == An inflammation of the liver, usually due to an infection by a virus. It has no vaccine or cure and usually leads to lifelong chronic liver problems. Most often it is transmitted by contact with body fluids.
The new policy is fraught with problems and loop holes. The new principal will take charge of a student body fraught with behavior problems and internal conflicts.
Cellphones can cause mental issues from getting a message from the brain to your body.
Sugar can cause many problems such as diabetes learning, challenges and hyperactivity.
They provide you with some of the vital vitamins that are needed in your body. Lack of these can cause lot's of health problems.
Your body has to get rid of URINE because its contains poisonous substances which can cause problems to your kidney.
Lack of sleep affects the body, can cause problems with the body weight or health issues.
Your liver is the largest internal body organ.
external is outside the body and internal is inside your body
it could cause heart problem, blood pressure problems,etc, other health problems.............
They tend most problems because as people who live here, we are not used to the functions of a more exotic organisim. they usally have a more complex body there for the cause more problems.
no, but it can cause liver problems Hypercalcemia (too much calcium in the blood) can cause abdominal pain
It would have to, but science is slow to share the knowledge.