Can you claim personal injury if you were at fault?

You can actually sue after a DUI accident that was caused by you if you were served alcohol as a minor. Under Social Host Liability laws and Dram Shop Laws, a minor who was served alcohol and later gets into a serious DUI accident can sue the person or establishment that served him or her. For example, if a underage person is given alcohol at a bar or at a party-by the host of the party-and then gets in a severe wreck, he can sue for his own injuries. The links below go into Social Host and Dram Shop laws in more detail.