no, in fact i acually just licked a sharpie rn to test it. my tongue i snow a bright pink and it tasted a bit weird, but no. You ca not die from licking a sharpie. One time i acuallly ate ink at school and got it all in my mouth and on my teeth and i still didnt die.
It won't kill you if you touch a little, and it won't kill you if you drink the whole stick of ink, but ingesting such a large amount can cause digestive problems, it's not very friendly to the kidneys and liver, and it can cause you to get sick and uncomfortable
The short answer is no. You still would be perfectly fine if you ate a sharpie. Although it may not be good to consume it on purpose and or on a regular basis! If you do try to eat a sharpie it may taste very bad change the color of your salava! If you eat one and start to feel weird in anyway please call your doc.
NO I DIE IF I LICK I SHARPIE I WILL GET SIK I OR GET ILL.
i write on a thing a year a ago Andy I touched it can I die if I lick my fingers
not really because all it does is just make ur eyesight and ur braincells not work for a while besides don’t worry i did it i lasted for 2 days 4:03 i woke up and felt a mild stomach ache
I don’t know, I just did, if I do I’ll make it my final wish to tell you
maybe it depends on how much
yes my sister died
Maybe it depends how much you lick it.
it will hurt you.
Not likely, but could.
It last a while but the toxins in a sharpie can absorb in your skin so i recommend you don't do it because it can ruin your blood cells and can poison you or the person
No you won't die, but you will have brain damage. The Sharpie has acetate as an ingredient and that is used in glue. So sniffing a Sharpie is the same as sniffing glue.
Sharpie is permanent... you could not get it completely out no matter what you do.
You can restore a sharpie in a couple steps! first you should tie a piece of string around your sharpie also tape to make sure it is safely sturdy Swing your sharpie like a lasso! take of tape and string and its ready for use! I hope this helped!!!
Toxic's get into your body. I wouldn't recommend doing it, you may end up in the hospital. - Teresaa.
Yes you can get sick, or worse die, if you swallow a sharpie marker. It could cause choking, poisoning, or become lodged in the intestines. Something like this would probably need to be removed surgically.
Yes. It will wash out and you will not die from it.