1. Place key in switch but leave off.
2. Find the data port driver side left of car just beneath dash. It will have two rows of eight, tiny terminals, or holes.
3. Insert paper clip into the far right terminal and 4th from the left terminal on top row. Doors will lock.
4. Hold down the Lock and Unlock button at the same time, making sure the paper clip is firmly in place. The doors should lock and unlock. Release buttons.
5. Within 60 seconds repeat the above steps for other fobs, otherwise they will not work.
6. Remove paper clip.
7. Tada. you did it.
Follow the written directions that came with the new keyless entry system - OR - take it to the Saturn dealership for programming. The have all the necessary equipment and proprietary software for doing that task.
Look in your owners manual for the directions.
The Saturn dealership did all three of mine free of charge.
You can program the keyless entry remote, for your 2001 Saturn L200, by holding the unlock and lock weapons at the same time. The red light will flash on and off. The remote will be programmed when the red light stays illuminated.
How do i you program keyless remote for a 2004 malibu?
How do I program a keyless remote for a 2007 Hyundai Azeva
how do you program your keyless remote for 2003 Chevy blazer
How to program a keyless entry remote for 2008 Pontiac g5
How to program a keyless entry remote for 2008 pontiac g5
How do u program a keyless remote for a 2000 GMC Yukon
I need instructions on how to program a keyless remote for a 1999 Cadillac Deville.
keyless remote control to a 99 jetta?