Do i qualify for masters in industrial psychology with a bsc honours in psychology?

Since the MA would be in one area of psychology and your degree is in another most likely you will have to enroll in the graduate program for industrial psychology. Call your university graduate studies office. I know here in the US it wouldn't automatically give you a Masters degree with only undergraduate work completed.