There are harmful to all organisms, but some bacteria are helpful in many ways.
how does bacteria affect other organisms
Bacteria, fungi, any type of decomposers.
bacteria are organism that help other organisms cause of what they do
How do bacteria differ from other single-celled organisms
They break down organisms into soil
bacteria cells cause u to get sick. other cells from other organisms can cause death.... i think...
Bacteria is helpful becao
No. Bacteria are single-celled organisms. They form colonies of cells with each other but they are not considered multicellular.
1) Bacteria break down dead organic material so that it can be used by other organisms. 2) Our bodies are full of good bacteria and they protect us from some harmful bacteria. Bacteria in the large intestine help break down food into usable components.
Bacteria and arche bacteria are only prokaryotic organisms.
Bacteria multiplies like other living organisms so they can do the jobs they're supposed to.
Heterotrophic bacteria get their energy by feeding on other organisms. Your welcome
Bacteria doesn't have a nucleus.
these are organisms that are not harmful or do not cause a problem in general eg the bacteria that live in the digestive tract and are helpful in the digestive process. the bacteria food in food bio-yogurt, some cheese etc
Some bacteria will consume other bacteria, but in general, individual bacterium are simple enough organisms that they break down entirely on their own.
There are several ways that bacteria are helpful to us. They can eat other substances that can harm people. They allow us to have sour cream and yogurt. Both of these products need bacteria.
Bacteria and other small organisms, such as insects are responsible for the decay of dead organisms.
Harmful bacteria will harm you. Helpful bacteria will help you.
No. 70% of bacteria is harmless, whilst the other 30% is harmful.