Well...Lead is just in our blood. When you have cut yourself with something and you start Bleeding and when you taste the blood you kind of taste this metal kind of thing in your blood
A high level of lead in the blood can be detected with a simple blood test.
They test for lead in blood because lead is a toxic metal, and if it gets into your bloodstream, it could be fatal, and even cause death. They test for lead in blood so you can survive and not die from lead poisoning, because lead is a toxic metal that basically poisons you.
Lead poisoning will occur if high levels of lead occur in the blood.
Yes, it can lead to blood poisoning. Which in turn can lead to dehydration, low blood sugar & fluid in the lungs.
A blood test will be the beginning of detecting lead poisoning.
Paranoia does not lead to a stroke. A stroke is defined as a blockage of the blood supply to the brain. Usually due to a blood clot.
it can poison you in your blood cells
With appropriate stimulation, the blood vessels that lead out of these compartments constrict, trapping blood.
It may lead to the hemolysis of red blood cells.
no, it can lead to infections