How do you remove boar taint?
The following method is used by Taiwanese cooks overseas to remove boar taint.
1. Fill a large pot with at least enough cold water to cover the defrosted meat The more water the better to avoid cooking the meat.
2. Heat the pot for 30 minutes at the lowest possible setting your stove at which it can be set. You do NOT want to cook the meat at this point.
3. Discard the resultant bloody water and the scum from the pan. Remove the meat and rinse with cold water.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 once again.
5. Cook the meat by your preferred method.