1. jack the vehicle up on both sides, use jack stands if possible.
2. Remove Passanger front tire, along with plastic splash shield
3. Drain coolant
4. With serpentine belt still installed, loosen the 3 bolts on the water pump pully, don't take them all the way off, just loosen them.
5. Use a 14mm wrench to reduce tention on the serpentine belt enough
so you can slide the belt off
6. Remove the water pump pully bolts, remove pully, or let it rest on the
7. Remove water pump housing bolts (6 of them) and discard the gasket
8. reverse procedure to reinstall new water pump
How do I replace the water pump in my 1994 Saturn SL2 series standard twin cam.
replace water pump on a 1994 rodeo replace water pump on a 1994 rodeo replace water pump on a 1994 rodeo replace water pump on a 1994 rodeo 6 cylinder
Answering "How do you replace the water pump on a 1994 Toyota Camry?"
if the bearing is noisy or the pump is leaking replace the pump.It is a job to replace but if you wanat to get a manual on your car from DISCOUNTAUTOREPAIRMANUALS.COM
See replated links below
The water pump on a 94 Saturn S1 is replaced by removing the serpentine belt, engine accessories, and water hoses. The pump can then be unbolted from the engine block and a new pump put in place.
how to replace a water pump for a infiniti g20
the fan clutch is built into the water pump,it cant be separated,you have to replace the water pump.
Remove the belt from your 1994 Chevy Lumina water pump. Remove the water pump return hose. Remove the water pump retaining bolts. Reverse the process to install the new water pump.
How to install thermostat in a 1994 volkswagen golf?
Water Pump Replacement Check related link below