Asked in VolkswagenCheck Engine LightVW New BeetleVW Passat
How do you reset the check engine light on a VW EOS?
January 22, 2008 3:29PM
Just a FYI for everyone. The following reset my service computer on my 2007 VW Passat 2.0T:
1) Hold down the wrench button (right hand of the trip reset button).
2) While holding the wrench button, turn on the ignition.
3) The computer will now show something like: 'Service Now'.
4) Release the wrench button.
5) Now, press and release the the min (right hand of the h button).
6) Turn off the ignition.
7) Done. The service computer is now officially reset. ENJOY :)