How many gold medal does Egypt has in all the Olympics by who?
Through the 2008 Summer Games in Beijing, Egypt has won 7 gold
medals. They have also won 7 silver and 10 bronze for a total of 24
medals won. Gold Medal Winners - 1) El Sayed Nosseir - light
heavyweight weightlifting at the 1928 Games.
2) Ibrahim Moustafa - light heavyweight Greco-Roman wrestling at
the 1928 Games.
3) Anwar Mesbah - lightweight weightlifting at the 1936
4) Khadr El Touni - middleweight weightlifting at the 1936
5) Mahmoud Fayad - featherweight weightlifting at the 1948
6) Ibrahim Shams - lightweight weightlifting at the 1948
7) Karam Gaber - 96 kg Greco-Roman wrestling at the 2004