To find the value of a gram of gold:
You must first find the spot price of gold (per troy ounce) in your country, then convert to grams.
Thus, if the spot price of gold is $900 per troy ounce and there are about 31.10 grams in a troy ounce, then the math is follows:
$900 x 1 ounce/31.10 grams = $28.94/gram
To find the value of jewelry:
You need to know the karats (weight) of actual gold in the jewelry.
24kt gold is the highest gold karat available and this is basically pure gold. 14kt and 18kt are common in the US, while 22kt gold is sold overseas. If you buy an 18kt piece of jewelry, this means that this jewelry is actually only 75% gold. The remaining 25% is other metals.
So if you have 1 gram of 18kt gold jewelry, you must multiply the price per gram x percentage of gold to find the actual price in grams. $28.94 x .75 = $21.71/gram.
Other factors will also affect the ultimate price, such as workmanship, gemstones, etc.
A gram of gold weighs approximately the same as a dollar bill and at today's price is valued at $100.
These days, there are online calculators available that calculate the true current value of your gold.
how much is a gram of gold worth
How much is one gram of 18 kraat gold worth
1 Gram of .9999% of gold is curently worth $2500.00 considering.
the real worth of 1 gram of 14k yellow gold is about $12.00How_much_is_1_gram_of_14kge_gold_worth
it is per gram and 50 per gram
Depends on how much you have, in gram for gram, no
what is the value of one gram of 24k American gold bulion
14K gold is paying $24.00 per gram. As of 03/2012.
About £75 per gram
It is worth 100,000,000,000 dollars
How much is 5.5 grams of 14k gold worth
How much is 15 grams of 18k gold worth
how much is 10 kt gold worth per gram? 10 grams = 0.352739619 ounces
That question is exactly the same as asking "How much is a pound worth?", or "How much is a gallon worth ?" It all depends on what the substance is. A gram of gold is definitely worth more than a gram of mud.
A gram of Platium as of 12-30-09 is worth $47.07(A little more then gold)
1 gram of 10 k gold worth
1 gram = about $33